Here's a list of dinners you CAN have during Pesach!
* Good old-fashioned steak and potatoes
* Beef stew (without beans or barley if you normally use those; use potato starch for thickening)
* Pot roast (use potato starch for thickening)
* Meatballs or meatloaf (use matzah meal instead of rice or bread crumbs)
* Stuffed peppers (use matzah meal instead of rice or bread crumbs)
* Beef brisket (recipe below)
* Roasted chicken or turkey (gravy can be thickened with potato starch)
* Chicken with lemon wine sauce (use matzah meal for breading if desired)
See? The choices are plentiful.....